mistify69mistify69

mistify69

41 – Northern Suburbs (Durbanville), Cape Town, South Africa

i had enough of being single, i am ready now

Two-Way Match

?%

Join and create your free profile today to see how well you match with her, and hundreds more.

Join now

Online: More than 6 months ago

Modified: More than 6 months ago

Mobile number not yet verified.

About Her

Country of Origin:
South Africa
Location:
Northern Suburbs (Durbanville), Cape Town, South Africa
Gender:
Female
Age:
41
Star Sign:
Virgo
Height:
164cm (5' 4.6")
Body Type:
Average
Looks:
Attractive
Hair Colour:
Dark Brown
Eye Colour:
Blue
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Home Language:
English
Other Languages:
Afrikaans
Religion:
Christian / Other
Relationship Status:
Divorced
Looking for:
Friends; Short-term; Long-term
Have Children:
Yes, living with me sometimes
Want Children:
Maybe
Daily Diet:
Eat most things
Smoking:
Occasional
Drinking:
Occasional Drinker
Education:
High / secondary school
Occupation:
Sales and Marketing
Income:
Enough

About Her Ideal Match

Country of Origin:
Anywhere in the World
Location:
Cape Town Metro (Western Cape, South Africa)
Gender:
Male
Age Range:
30 - 50
Star Sign:
Any
Height:
170cm (5' 6.9") - 210cm (6' 10.7") or taller
Body Type:
Average; Athletic; A few extra pounds; Stocky
Looks:
Very Attractive; Above Average; Average; Attractive
Hair Colour:
Any
Eye Colour:
Any
Has a Photo:
Decidedly important
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Home Language:
Any
Other Languages:
Any
Religion:
Any
Relationship Status:
Single; Separated; Divorced; Widowed
Have Children:
Any
Want Children:
Any
Daily Diet:
Eat most things
Smoking:
Non-Smoker; Occasional; Regular
Drinking:
Occasional Drinker
Education:
Any
Occupation:
Any
Income:
Enough; Comfortable; Wealthy; Fat cat
  • Not important at all
  • Slightly important
  • Moderately important
  • Decidedly important
  • Non-negotiable

In Her Own Words

About Her

80% people are too scared to take a chance, be a 20% kinda person,
you will never know unless you try.

i want to think of the things i did do and not the ones i was too scared to take a chance on,
decide for yourself

About Her Ideal Match

affectionate, easy going, hey everyone has there own unique features.
just dont be scared to show what you feel, be who you are.
romantic at heart.

What Her Friends Say

mistify69 hasn't asked any friends to write a recommendation yet.

More About Her

More Physical Characteristics
Hair Style:
Long; It has its moods
Eyesight:
I wear glasses and contacts
Disabilities:
I have none
Body Art:
More piercings; A tattoo or two
Personality
Sense of Humour:
Witty
Intelligence:
Street Smart
Ruled by:
The heart
Party Behaviour:
An average mingler
Personality Traits:
Daring; Easy going; Funny; Intelligent; Optimistic; Outgoing; Quiet; Shy; Stable; Wild & Crazy
Valued Qualities:
Chemistry; Compassion; Devotion; Faithfulness; Forgiveness; Friendliness; Honesty; Humour; Kindness; Self-control; Sexiness
Fashion Sense:
Casual (I'm usually in my favourite jeans)
Favourite Clothing:
My trusty pair of jeans
Favourite Colour:
Black
Leisure & Entertainment
Date Activities:
A movie; A music concert; A picnic in a park; Dinner at a restaurant; Going out dancing; Meeting for drinks; Walking on the beach
Music Preferences:
Alternative; Dance / Disco; Electronic Dance Music; Heavy Metal; Latin; Pop / Top 40; Rap / Hip Hop; Rock; World
Reading:
I enjoy it
Books:
Crime; Fantasy; Fiction; Mystery; Romance
TV Habits:
I watch a few favourite shows each week
TV Shows:
Action / Adventure; Cartoons; Comedy / Sit-coms; Documentaries; Movie Channels; Music Channels; Nature / Wildlife
Movie Frequency:
Once or twice a month
Movie Preferences:
Action; Adult; Comedy; Mystery; Romance
Interests:
Computer & video games; Cooking; Healthy living; Making Music; Painting; Pottery; Sculpting; Singing; Surfing the Internet
Sport Involvement:
Watching from the couch
Sports:
Bungee jumping; Camping; Chess; Dancesport; Gymnastics; Horse Riding; Martial arts; Pool; Rugby; Shooting; Swimming
Food
Cooking:
I quite like cooking
Food:
Doesn't matter
Go Out to Eat:
I eat out a few times a month
More Lifestyle
Pace of Life:
Hectic
Time at Work:
I always put in overtime
Pastimes of choice:
Socialising with friends
Time Online:
I check in once a day
Family Size:
I've got a brother and a sister
Family Closeness:
We're average
Relationship Type:
I'm just plain single
Likes & Dislikes
Animals:
I like animals
Pets (Have):
Dog(s)
Pets (Like):
Bird(s); Cat(s); Fish; Horse(s)
Turn-ons:
Assertiveness; Dancing; Erotica; Flirting; Intelligence; Showing affection in public
Turn-offs:
Long hair; Sarcasm
The Deep Stuff
Religious Attendance:
Rarely
Retirement Plans:
Sipping margaritas on a beach
Honesty:
Extremely